- Web design
- Photography & video
Icon Snowskates was founded in 2008 upon one simple truth: with just an inch of snow the world becomes your skatepark. Our handmade skateboards for the snow are built one-by-one in our shop in Massachusetts.
wherever, whatever the weather campaign
- We framed this season's marketing efforts by a simple brand narrative: wherever, whatever the weather. Our site & social posts encouraged folks to keep skating their local skatepark or stair set, cruise through the woods, and even find fun in their own backyard.
- Icon Snowskates are handmade at our shop in Uxbridge, Massachusetts. Our boards are made in small batches, using sustainably-sourced materials, with consideration towards rider feedback.
photo treatment & use cases
- To unify our brand's presence, we use a set of photo treatments. Our color preset helps bring the location, our riders, and our products to life. The black & white preset helps set the tone of our brand and allows us to repost shots featuring older graphics, without calling attention to past season product.
screen-printed base designs
- Over the past decade our graphics have been sublimated, die-cut, and printed using a four-color process. We've since switched to 100% silkscreening, which keeps us creative on the design side and has allowed us to bring the entire process in-house.
- Since the beginning, we've made it our mission to show the world the potential of skateboarding on snow.